Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Few Crocheted Art Dolls

These are just a few of my art dolls. Previously I had only made art dolls in cloth, but these are crocheted originals. (Sorry, no patterns). The top photo is "Sea Goddess" and she was made as part of a challenge in another online group. The second photo is of "A Self-Made Woman" and was a commissioned sale (through my etsy shop). The last photo is of "Venus of Willendorf". She was created as part of a "What Am I?" game in Crochet In Common's (Yahoo Group). I did step-by-step photos of the work in progress and posted one every few days for members to guess. The person that won did not want the doll, so I put her up for sale on my etsy shop and the customer who commissioned the doll in the second photo bought this one also.

No comments:

Post a Comment